Monday, April 16, 2012

PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang bring you The Avengers!

Most of the people in our generation today cannot imagine living without the internet. I have to admit, my life would be pretty dull without the world wide web. It is because the internet has changed and formed our current society, hence, making it more difficult to live without its advantages.

Personally, I have my reasons why it's vital for me to have a fast internet connection. I'm a person who tends to multi-task, so it is important for me to access different networking sites all at once. I always check new updates and notifications on my Twitter and Facebook account while uploading pictures from an important event. A low speed connection will take hours while the high speed Internet will do that in a few minutes.When I get bored, I go to Youtube and check out videos from my favorite vloggers (I'm fond of watching daily vlogs, one of my fave is itsJudysLife) or watch Kdramas in mysoju so imagine the hassle if it takes too long to buffer! I also need to look up on my resources immediately whenever I draft for my blog in order to avoid delays in posting it. The use of video calls such as Skype nowadays were essential for me to communicate with my relatives abroad and frequent buffering will be avoided if we use a high-speed internet connection.You see, the list could go on and on.

Well now, are you guilty of having a turtle-like internet connection? Fret no more because this summer is the perfect time to enjoy the strongest connections at home! With PLDT myDSL’s Great Payday Sale, you could say bye bye to videos which takes too long to buffer and the likes.

PLDT myDSL’s Great Payday Sale will happen on April 27-29, 2012.

You can upgrade your Internet with PLDT myDSL’s biggest Internet sale ever.All you have to do is register at the nearest PLDT Home booth or malls nationwide on April 27-29, 2012 with 1 valid ID, no cash out! Freebies like a WiFi+Modem with free installation and 1 month DSL will be given away. That’s as much as P5,000 savings! How cool is that?? :) But what if you're schedule is pretty tight that you can't afford to go to the nearest booth or mall? Good news! You can also apply online at www.pldtmydsl.com :)

A lot of people think that it is alright for them to spend LESS money in order to access the internet with a lower speed, but still, there are a lots of reasons that shows the benefits of a HIGH- speed internet and PLDT myDSL is definitely the best choice. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com