Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Belle de Jour afternoon.

It's been a long time since I last attended an event and I have to be honest that I missed it. So when my blogger friend, Josephine Arce invited me to her event under When In Manila.. I did not hesitate to go specially when I've known that the event is held by Belle de Jour. Belle De Jour planner has long been one of my favorite because of its uniqueness and how artistic every page is. Personally, it is not only an average planner for me. Belle de Jour is designed to empower women. Various pages has its "to-do list" that will surely make you busy all year.. plus discount coupons from different stores and restaurants too! What a steal right? :)

The event is held in Mall of Asia Ground floor Atrium. Jo, Bea and I were all excited to get prettified that afternoon.




Here are some of the activities.




Some of the booths that's bound to prettify us girls. :)







We also attended the 3pm talk about getting fit and fab by Bam Mogato.




We also got loot bags and have our photo taken at the glam booth. :)




It's a given that girls love being pampered and prettified. the three of us had a glamorous afternoon! :) Plus with the loot bags that we got, it's already a bonus. :) And yeaaaa, my love for Belle de jour never faltered. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com