Thursday, April 18, 2013

Vanilla Cupcake Bakery

The moment I saw Vanilla Cupcake Bakery inside Glorietta, I immediately fell in love with the place because this quaint little pastry shop looks so pretty and girly! So I was extra-happy when I found out that they have a branch in Trinoma (inside Kamiseta). Since my best college buds (Dhebz and Lya) and I need to do some catching up, I suggested that we go to VCB. Their Trinoma branch is small since it's located inside a store but still has a warm and comfy feel.



The chairs make you feel like a princess. I found out that they were designed by Daphne OseƱa Paez.



There's a wide selection of cupcakes and cookies that will surely satisfy your sweeth tooth cravings.


What we ordered:

Banoffee cupcake P95
Chocolate Nutella cupcake P85

Tiramisu cupcake P150
The cupcakes were delicious! When you take a bite, it is rich and moist and flavorful in your mouth. Based from how they taste, for me the cupcakes are reasonably priced. :) I especially love the Banoffee cupcake. It has layers of graham crust, bananas, cream and caramel oozing with sweet goodness. We had a great time enjoying the food and our endless chatter that we stayed there for more than an hour! I blame it to their comfortable chairs and relaxing ambiance. Hehe Now my friends and I officially found our feel-good-catching-up place. :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com