Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hopped into IHOP

I've heard of IHOP (International House Of Pancakes) from some of my relatives and friends abroad and all of its pancakes goodness. So when I heard that it's already here in the Philippines, I decided that I may as well try it. But with my hectic sched at work, I don't have that much of my free time to go. Luckily, one of my closest friends decided to celebrate her birthday in  IHOP! Yay! Finally, I will get to try it.... for free. :)

It was my day off from work and my friends and I hopped along Bonifacio Global City, The Fort and looked for the restaurant. I was kind of expecting long lines of people waiting outside. Upon our arrival, we were 7th on the list. Lucky! I guess it's because we went there in the middle of the week (Wednesday). We waited for a little less than 30 minutes but we were able to get a table after about an hour because I requested for a table near a socket for Wifi purposes! Haha By the way, the restaurant does not have wifi.


As soon as we're seated, we didn't took much time thinking on what to order because we were given a menu list on the waiting area so we could decide on what to order while waiting for our table. :) So here's what we've ordered. Food descriptions were from munchpunch.

Bacon Temptation Omelette (P285)
Loaded with strips of crispy bacon, diced tomatoes, rich cheese sauce, Jack and cheddar cheeses

I forgot what's this one but it tastes so good!

Chicken Fajita Quesadilla (P365)
Grilled seasoned chicken breast with onions, fresh green peppers and tomatoes in a grilled flour tortilla with cheddar and Jack cheeses. Served with sour cream and salsa.

Cinn-A-Stack Pancakes (P235)
Two buttermilk pancakes layered with cream cheese icing and whipped topping 
We were supposed to order the New York Cheesecake Pancakes which is their best seller but unfortunately, it's unavailable :(
Variety of syrups to choose from :) We actually tried them all. Haha :)

Simple and Fit Seasonal Mixed Fruit Crepes (P225)
Two crepes topped with seasonal mixed fruit, low-fat strawberry yogurt and granola.

Overall, the food was good. Too bad we were not able to eat while everything's newly served because we have to wait for our friend who came to the place more than an hour late! Haha The staff were also very accommodating and friendly. They even prepared a little surprise for my friend who's celebrating her birthday :) They suddenly came to our table and sang her a happy birthday plus gave her a pancake! Sweet! :)

The birthday celebrant looking pretty and happy with the pancake made by the IHOP staff :)
Also on that day, the four of us were celebrating our 6th anniversary of being the best buds since college! Time flies so fast. I love these three girls to bits :)





IHOP Philippines
W Global Center, 30th St. corner 9th Avenue Bonifacio Global City, The Fort Taguig City
FacebookIHOP PhilippinesTwitter:  @IHOP_PH









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com