Friday, March 22, 2013

Zark's Burgers

Zark's Burger is located along Taft Avenue, just across De Lasalle University. I've been wanting to try this out since the first time I've heard of it (last year) and finally, a few months back my boyfriend accompanied me to try it out. If you are a vegan, body-figure conscious or is currently on a diet then this one's a 100% not for you. 



The place is just okay for me. It's a small diner which doesn't have the best interiors but has a relaxing ambiance to it. The walls were decorated with pictures of DLSU men's basketball stars plus photos of people who won the Jawbreaker challenge! Too bad my boyfriend and I were not up to try it out because we don't have that kind of a huge appetite and not fast eaters as well.


Sorry for the bad resolution of the photos as they were taken from my phone.
We ordered the Stone Cold Stunner, Philly Cheesesteak burger and fries. I didn't know that their burgers were served with fries as a side dish so I kind of regret ordering for an extra one, since the side dish servings of fries were more than enough. However, their fries were thick and definitely delicious so it's all good :)
Stone Cold Stunner (P185)  double bacon cheeseburger in a bed of fresh lettuce, tomato, mushroom and caramelized onion.
Philly Cheesesteak Burger (P180) 1/4 pound burger topped with chopped onion, sirloin strips, and cheese sauce.
The burgers were big and oozing with yummy goodness! I like how the vegetables are fresh and crispy. Although the burgers were greasy, they were not the gross kind of greasy. We almost did not finish everything since we were so full already. I just hope that Zark's will have another branch too. :)

Zark's Burgers
2nd Floor Archer's Nook Bldg, Taft
(in front of DLSU-Manila)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com