Wednesday, May 30, 2012

ASUS Zenbook Prime

Having been invited to an event that involves gadgets is what I need right now. Don't get me wrong. I'm far from being techie. My main reason is that my laptop for 6 years now has recently gave up on me. The big and heavy laptop who served me for years and has been my partner to connect with the virtual world is not functioning anymore. I hope you could all hear the regret in my voice.

Last May 28, ASUS unveiled their newest Ultrabook: the ASUS Zenbook Prime. It was held at Opus Bar and Lounge, Resorts World Manila.


I already prepared my self to witness a presentation about technical stuffs that only techie geeks would completely understand. Being a kid who knows too little about gadgets, I know somewhere in the middle of it, I'll get bored. But I was wrong. I found my self all ears as I listen to Mrs. Jamie Zaldivar, ASUS Marketing Manager. She provided the audience with a presentation about the 5 Sense Experience that will bring customer happiness. These consists of Beauty, Sound, Touch, IOIC (Instant On- Instant Connect), and Cloud.
Mrs. Jamie Zaldivar, ASUS Marketing Manager

Beauty delivers uniqueness and elegance with the Asus notebook's new design. Sound features the Asus SonicMaster technology which brings notebook audio to life. With Touch, Asus enlarged the touchpad and provides more smooth multi- gesture with scroll, swipe, rotate, zoom in & out. IOIC (Instant On- Instant Connect) provides solution through 2 seconds resume and up to 2 weeks standby time. Lastly, Cloud provides convenience with the help of MyBitCast App, where users can quickly sync the rotates, photos and audio recording data to various devices at once.

I immediately fell in love with its appearance.

Take a look at the enlarged touchpad.

Keyboard with backlight makes it easier to type in the dark.
I can't wait to save money because this is the perfect one to replace my old, huge and heavy laptop. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


About ASUS

ASUS, the world’s top 3 consumer notebook vendor and the maker of the world’s best-selling and most award winning motherboards, is a leading enterprise in the new digital era. ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today's digital home, office and person, with a broad portfolio that includes motherboards, graphics cards, optical drives, displays, desktops, Eee Box and all-in-one PCs, notebooks, netbooks, tablet devices, servers, multimedia and wireless solutions, networking devices, and mobile phones. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won more than 3,886 awards in 2011, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PC™. With a global staff of more than 11,000 and a world-class R&D team of 3,100 engineers, the company's revenue for 2011 was around US$11.9 billion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com